Topic: PS MHTTC Event: Peace from Anxiety Learning Series: Session 1 - Trauma Informed Framework for Healing, Managing Anxiety and Building Resilience
Hosted By: Pacific Southwest (HSS Region 9): Mental Health Technology Transfer Center Network
Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Time: 9:15 AM ChST
Description: "Anxiety impacts us and is rooted in many layers of our being: it is physical, psychological, relational and existential. In this series of informational and experiential workshops for school and the general mental health workforce, Hala Khouri, author, facilitator, and practitioner, will offer a physiological and socio-political framework for anxiety and trauma to support us as we enter a new year. In this series, Hala will share tools and practices to transform our stress and anxiety and build capacity and resilience.
This learning series will address and explore:
1. Building a culture at work (and home) that values well-being
2. Having tools to manage and release stress and anxiety
3. Feeling less overwhelmed and more grounded and inspired
4. Cultivating relationships that are healthy and connected
5. Engaging with the world in a way that reflects your values
6. Building capacity and resilience
7. Self-care and collective care for caretakers
8. Finding joy amidst the chaos"